Friday 4 February 2011

February already

Its amazing that's its two months since my last post. I've been busy with the day job but also making progress on the Linen Stitches front. My new accountant Martin- who is absolutely wonderful has been giving me lots of advice about setting up a new arm of my business, which I am very grateful for and I've been continuing my work with my number 1 coach Dougie to make sure I'm on the right track. In terms of stitching I've been doing more pet portraits and I've been stitching some samples for the workshop I'm running our International Quilt Day Event at Barnsley Emmanuel Church on Saturday 19th March 2011. Our group; Barnsley Creative Embroiderers also had the pleasure of return visits from the fabulous Philippa Naylor for her talk "Travellig across Saudi Arabia to the UK" -a journey and a half and also for a very enjoyable curved piecing workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment