Friday 5 August 2011

Mike's birthday and other events

In March it was Mike's birthday. Not that I wish to divulge a gentleman's age...but he was 44- Droopy Drawers!!! Here's the picture I made for him.


In June, it was another friend's birthday and here she is...and I won't be divulging her age, but she does look well on it!


I also produced a picture to celebrate the marriage of a British chap and his Australian wife. Here is the result:

We have swapped our cars for automatics to help Mike. Mine is just fabulous and has been christened Alan. Mike is yet to drive him! This is a self portrait of me with Alan!


Finally, its my Dad's birthday this weekend and he'll be 85- he will have received a card of my portrait of him, this morning. Not sure what he will have made of this, but I'm hoping he will remember all of those disco dancing lessons we went to in the 70's when Saturday Night Fever was at its height!

No comments:

Post a Comment